January 27, 2023
ACME Lithium Inc. (CSE:ACME, Not Rated, Koby Kushner) has signed a partnership agreement with ASTERRA, an Israel-based satellite technology company, to use its data analytics, patented algorithms, and artificial intelligence to identify lithium targets. ACME becomes the first company in the U.S. to use the technology. The artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms help identify Li concentrations underground with satellite-based PolSAR data and determine locations that contain various Li grades, helping reduce time and costs for exploration. For example, at ACME’s recent geological field review and sampling program at its Fish Lake Valley Li-clay project in Nevada, ASTERRA’s technology was used to determine the highest surface sample to date of 1,325 ppm Li (read more). Both companies are currently evaluating a second project that will utilize this technology. Although this is an encouraging development for ACME, we believe most eyes are on the company’s maiden drill program that recently commenced at its 100%-owned Shatford Lake project in SE Manitoba (read more), along with the anticipated drill program that is expected to start shortly at Clayton Valley to follow-up on ACME’s Li-brine discovery (read more). With drills turning across multiple projects in two premier lithium jurisdictions in 2023, we believe this year should be catalyst-rich for ACME. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
ACME Lithium Inc. – TSXV:ACME – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.