December 9, 2022
ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV:AL, Not Rated, David A. Talbot) announced the completion of a second staking program at the 100%-owned Hydra Li project located in the James Bay region in Quebec. The company staked an additional 108 claims on two blocks, Cobra and Viper, bringing the total holding to ~21,700 ha. As well, samples taken to test for lithium, cesium, and tantalum from the 2022 exploration program have been sent to the lab with results pending for later this month. For next year’s program, ALX is planning to conduct a high-resolution magnetic, radiometric, and photogrammetric survey in early 2023, to assess the highest-priority drill targets. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV:AL)
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.