October 11, 2022
Aurion Resources Ltd. (TSXV:AU, BUY, C$1.50 target, David A. Talbot) has closed its royalty repurchase agreement with Tertiary Gold Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Tertiary Minerals Plc (AIM:TYM, Not Rated), with respect to the 100%-owned Kaaresselka prospect, part of the company’s Risti Au project in northern Finland, and the Kiekeromaa prospect, a JV with B2Gold (TSX:BTO, Not Rated). As mentioned previously (read more), Aurion issued ~83k common shares and paid C$75k in cash to Tertiary to acquire and cancel the royalties on the Kaaresselka prospect, and the B2Gold JV paid C$125k in cash to acquire and cancel the royalties on the Kiekeromaa property. Moving forward, we believe several catalysts could help drive the company’s share price in the near term including 1) results from 2022 summer JV drilling (ongoing), 2) regional geophysics and BoT sampling (ongoing), and 3) drilling on the 100%-owned Risti property. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Aurion Resources Ltd. – TSXV:AU – 3,4
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.