September 8, 2023
Brunswick Exploration Inc. (TSXV:BRW, BUY (S), Alina Islam) announced that it has commenced a Phase 1 (26-hole or ~5,000m) drill program at its 100%-controlled, Mirage project in the Eeyou Istchee-James Bay region of Quebec. Following up on the discovery of extensive outcropping spodumene-bearing pegmatite dykes at the project (read notable), the program is intended to test continuity and widths of the six widest dykes, over a cumulative strike length of 2,500m. Additional prospecting work has also extended the trend of the dyke field to ~6km, with the main dyke field covering an area of ~2,700m × ~850m. Furthermore, spodumene-bearing pegmatite dykes have been found 2km to the west of the main boulder train, suggesting further potential to the west. The outcrop and boulder trend remains open in all directions; few contacts with the basalt host rock have yet been observed. With the company shifting its focus entirely to its Quebec properties, we look forward to seeing drill results from Mirage, along with results from the ongoing helicopter-supported, prospecting program at its other properties (read notable). Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Brunswick Exploration Inc. – TSXV:BRW – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc. serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.