June 14, 2023
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV:CVV, BUY (S), David A. Talbot) announced that it has mobilized drill crews for its 60%-owned Geikie JV in the Athabasca Basin. The planned 2,000m (8 DH) program, with proposed depths of 250m each, will focus on testing three shallow, high-priority targets (map) that have been compiled from recent high-resolution airborne radiometric, magnetic and electromagnetic surveys. The three target areas – Preston Creek, Hourglass Lake, Aero Lake – host steeply dipping linear VTEM plates that indicate structural features which are favourable for trapping uranium mineralization from hydrothermal fluids in prospective metasedimentary host rocks. Positive results from this program may prompt further exploration from JV partner Basin Energy (ASX:BSN, Not Rated), as it works towards earning up to 80% interest in Geikie. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. – TSXV:CVV – 3,8
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc. serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.