August 4, 2023
E3 Lithium Ltd. (TSXV:ETL, BUY, C$13.00 target, Alina Islam, David A. Talbot) announced that the Direct Lithium Extraction (DLE) skid for its 100%-owned Alberta Li brine project has arrived, marking the completion of construction of its DLE field pilot plant. Site commissioning work is underway and includes connecting the DLE equipment to the plant’s piping and wiring system. Commissioning is anticipated to be completed in ~10 days with operations expected to commence shortly after. In our opinion, the success of the pilot, as measured by previously announced KPIs (read notable), would significantly de-risk the project. We also look forward to receiving updates on the PFS for the project, after the recent selection of Fluor Corp. (NYSE:FLR, Not Rated) as the lead EPC contractor (read notable). Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
E3 Lithium Ltd. – TSXV:ETL – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.