January 26, 2023
Fission 3.0 Corp. (TSXV:FUU, Not Rated, David A. Talbot) has filed to change its name to “F3 Uranium Corp.” on the TSXV. It does not intend to change its ticker. The name change is subject to TSXV approval and will be effective by January 30, 2023. Looking ahead, F3 plans to follow-up on the new high-grade discovery hole PLN22-035 with an upcoming drill campaign, which intersected radioactive and off-scale mineralization, highlighted by 6.97% U3O8 over 15m, including 18.6% over 5.5m, and including 59.2% over 1m (read more). We believe the zone is open in all directions, along strike, to depth, and up dip towards the unconformity. Further work is required to expand the zone. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Fission 3.0 Corp. – TSXV:FUU – 1,2,3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.