August 4, 2023
Goldstorm Metals Corp. (TSXV:GSTM, Not Rated, Timothy Lee) reported the start of a diamond drill program on its 100%-owned Electrum Au-Ag project, located in the Golden Triangle region of British Columbia. The company has two drills mobilized, with one fly drill focusing on peripheral intrusive-related or porphyry-style targets and one track-mounted rig that will focus on high-grade structurally-hosted targets near the main showings. The program will total ~3,000m in 7-9 holes. Historic drilling encountered high-grade results, including 31.4 g/t Au and 19 g/t Ag over 2.0m and 440.8 g/t Au and 400 g/t Ag over 0.52m. Goldstorm has completed prospecting and mapping over the past year at both Electrum and the Crown claims, and results from that work are anticipated in the coming weeks. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Goldstorm Metals Corp. – TSXV:GSTM – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.