June 20, 2023
Klondike Gold Corp. (TSXV:KG, BUY, C$0.40 target, Taylor Combaluzier) provided an update on the current exploration and development activities and its 2023 objectives at its 100%-owned Klondike District property in the Yukon. Prospecting, mapping, and rock sampling programs are targeting known and new areas throughout the property using geochemical and structural criteria derived from research initiated in 2022. Results are expected to rank targets for ~2,000m of diamond drilling, which is planned to begin in July. The current program has been designed to follow-up on Gold Run drill hole GR18-162, which assayed 1.23 g/t Au over 13.5m, and further test Stander zone mineral resources and Gay Gulch showing mineralization (read more); plans may be revised based on drill results as the season progresses. With C$2.6M secured from a recent private placement, the company is well funded for this drill program (read more). Expanding the Stander zone and defining resources at Gay Gulch would likely add to the Klondike District’s current resource base of 581 koz Au (read more) and could potentially add value to the stock. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Klondike Gold Corp. – TSXV:KG
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc. serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.