November 30, 2022
Libero Copper & Gold Corp. (TSXV:LBC, BUY, C$1.40 target, Taylor Combaluzier) announced it entered into a “Cooperation Framework Agreement for Participation and Generation of Shared Benefits” agreement, for the exploration of its Mocoa Cu-Mo deposit, with the community of Montclar, Colombia. The agreement was approved and signed unanimously by all members of the board and supported by the underlying signature of over 95% of the families of Montclar, which is the only community located near the deposit. Mocoa hosts the largest copper resource within the country, and is the only strategic metals project in the department of Putumayo, which is located in SW Colombia, bordering Ecuador and Peru. In terms of non-professional employees, ~85% are from Putumayo and 99% are from Colombia. We view this as a positive step towards advancing the project which could potentially help additional exploration and future drilling efforts. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Libero Copper & Gold Corp. – TSXV:LBC – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.