August 31, 2023
NorthIsle Copper & Gold Inc. (TSXV:NCX, BUY, C$1.25 target, Taylor Combaluzier) has completed its Phase 1 drill program at the Northwest Expo and Goodspeed targets within its 100%-owned North Island Cu-Au project located in BC. At Northwest Expo, the company drilled eight holes (4,188m) to help define a preliminary resource in the Au-enriched Cu porphyry mineralization found within Zone 1. Drilling was designed to in-fill and step out from historical and 2022 drilling in this zone. All eight holes have been submitted to the lab for further analysis. At Goodspeed, five holes (1,626m) were drilled to test targets outlined through surface mapping, historical drilling, along with IP and magnetic geophysical surveys completed in 2022. Sulphides were observed in four holes (GS23-01, GS23-03, GS23-04, and GS23-05), while spot PXBF scans indicated anomalous Cu values of up to 4,900 ppm. These holes are currently being logged and sampled for assaying. NorthIsle has also received a five-year area-based permit for the Pemberton Hills target, which will likely be used to follow up on several high-priority targets (read notable). Lastly, the company outlined key potential catalysts for the remainder of 2023: 1) metallurgical test results at the Hushamu and Northwest Expo (ongoing), 2) continued progress on relationships with indigenous rightsholders and local stakeholders (ongoing), 3) commencement of a phase two drill program (Q3/23), and 4) inaugural Northwest Expo Zone 1 resource estimate (Q4/23). Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
NorthIsle Copper & Gold Inc. – TSXV:NCX
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.