January 9, 2023
Seabridge Gold Inc. (TSX:SEA, BUY, C$51.00 target, David A. Talbot) entered into an at-the-market program (or controlled equity offering) to issue up to US$100M in common shares on the NYSE, or any other market in the US. The program will be in effect until the company’s current US$750M shelf registration expires Jan 2025. The proceeds from the ATM facility are expected to be used for non-flow through eligible exploration, advancement of its portfolio of projects, future acquisitions, working capital, and G&A. Moving forward, all eyes remain on the 100%-owned KSM project in BC, where a PEA for the Iron Cap and Kerr deposits was recently released, which added 39 years to the existing 33-year LOM and outlined stellar economics, including an after tax NPV5% of US$5.8B, IRR of 18.9% and payback period of 6.2 years. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Seabridge Gold Inc. – TSX:SEA
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- Chad Williams, who is a partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.