April 18, 2023
Sterling Metals Corp. (TSXV:SAG, BUY (S), Taylor Combaluzier) announced that it has closed a brokered private placement for gross proceeds of ~C$6.5M. The company issued 6.7M charity flow-through (FT) units at C$0.225/unit and ~11.9M FT units at C$0.17/unit and ~19.6M hard dollar units at C$0.15/unit. Each charity FT unit is comprised of one charity FT common share and one transferable charity FT common share purchase warrant. Each FT unit is comprised of one FT common share and one transferable FT warrant. Each hard dollar unit is comprised of one common share and one transferable warrant. Each warrant is exercisable into one additional non-FT common share until April 17, 2025 at C$0.25/share. The proceeds from the financing are expected to be used for exploration and development activities at its mineral properties and for working capital and general corporate purposes. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Sterling Metals Corp. – TSXV:SAG – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc. serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.