July 27, 2023
Sun Summit Minerals Corp. (TSXV:SMN, Not Rated, Alina Islam) announced that exploration activities at its 100%-controlled Buck polymetallic project in BC have temporarily ceased in response to an uncontrolled wildfire in the region. All personnel have been demobilized from the site, as per the evacuation order issued south of the town of Houston. The company does not expect the wildfire to significantly impact its project area. Exploration activities were mainly focused on areas to the west of the Buck Main zone, including Morice Mountain and a chargeability anomaly in the northern part of the CR property (read notable; see map). Meanwhile, assays from three drill holes completed before exploration was stopped and 230 samples from surface exploration, are expected shortly. Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Sun Summit Minerals Corp. – TSXV:SMN – 3
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.