March 15, 2023
Traction Uranium Corp. (CSE:TRAC, Not Rated, David A. Talbot) has completed drilling the first drill hole (KLS23-001) as part of the Phase 1 diamond drill program (10 high-priority targets, ~2,000m) at the Key Lake South (KLS) project in the Athabasca Basin. Traction is currently mobilizing the drill rig for the second diamond drill hole (KLS23-002) targeting the “radioactive swamp” discovered by the company in Fall 2022. Traction was previously unable to get above the swamp to test the radioactive anomaly, however, it is now able to test for uranium mineralization potential beneath the anomaly. Most of the targets are situated at the edge of the broad gravity lows, first identified in the ground gravity survey conducted during the last year. The company continues to work on a quartz degradation research program at the Hearty Bay project and is also expanding its portfolio with a recent option to acquire up to a 100%-interest in the Grease River uranium project, where it is now conducting geophysical surveys (read here and here). Read more
Company Specific Disclosure Details
Traction Uranium Corp. – CSE:TRAC
- The analyst has visited the head/principal office of the issuer or has viewed its material operations.
- The issuer paid for or reimbursed the analyst for a portion, or all of the travel expense associated with a visit.
- In the last 12 months preceding the date of issuance of the research report or recommendation, Red Cloud Securities Inc. has performed investment banking services for the issuer.
- In the last 12 months, a partner, director or officer of Red Cloud Securities Inc., or an analyst involved in the preparation of the research report has provided services other than in the normal course investment advisory or trade execution services to the issuer for remuneration.
- An analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of this research report has an ownership position (long or short) in, or discretion or control over an account holding, the issuer’s securities, directly or indirectly.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. and its affiliates collectively beneficially own 1% or more of a class of the issuer’s equity securities.
- A partner, director, officer, employee or agent of Red Cloud Securities Inc., serves as a partner, director, officer or employee of (or in an equivalent advisory capacity to) the issuer.
- Red Cloud Securities Inc. is a market maker in the equity of the issuer.
- There are material conflicts of interest with Red Cloud Securities Inc. or the analyst who prepared or participated in the preparation of the research report, and the issuer.
Analysts are compensated through a combined base salary and bonus payout system. The bonus payout is determined by revenues generated from various departments including Investment Banking, based on a system that includes the following criteria: reports generated, timeliness, performance of recommendations, knowledge of industry, quality of research and client feedback. Analysts are not directly compensated for specific Investment Banking transactions.